Welcome to our first official post her at Taboo II. I’m Luscious Lia and with me today is my alter ego, The Vixen. She’s trying out the waters so to speak. You see, Tony and I have been trying to woo her away from her current digs to hang out here with us. Today she stopped in for a visit and what do you know she’s finally agreed!
It’s not like you gave me much of a choice, Lia. You know I’m a sucker for those lime and jalapeno margaritas. Every single time I drop by, Tony has a pitcher of them ready and waiting. How could I keep away any longer? I have to say, you’ve done a wonderful job getting this place up and running. Now that I’ve decided to make a few changes in my hectic world, I thought I’d take you two up on your offer. I think Taboo II is the perfect place for The Vixen to hang out.
Looks like you’ve chosen a topic to discuss today that many folks are curious about but are afraid to ask questions. How about I turn it over to you while I help Tony with the drink orders. We have a full house tonight. The locals heard you were coming and turned out in droves!
Thanks, Lia. I recognize many of the folks here tonight. Glad you all followed me here. Tonight’s topic is anal sex and is it right for you.
Backdoor action, fifth base, corn hole, ride the Hershey Highway, bite the pillow—no matter what phrase you use it’s all anal sex.
For some folks, the curiosity alone isn’t enough for them to try this. It’s the fear it’s going to hurt that keeps many away. It’s also the false portrayals of anal sex in movies and porn in particular that freak many out and keep them from even talking with their partner about it.
I found this extremely informative Youtube video about this very subject. The webcast features a gay man answering a woman’s questions about anal sex. I mean, who better to ask about it?
So after doing a bit of research and you still want to give it a try, I have a few more words of advice for you.
1. Anal sex will NOT prevent you from catching an STD. So condoms are a must even if you know for a fact your partner is “clean.”
2. If you’re the “bottom” and something doesn’t feel right, TELL YOUR PARTNER. Don’t just bite the pillow and take it until he’s done. (or she’s done if your top is wearing a strap on.)
3. Always use lots of lube. Movie and porn portrayals showing the bottom immediately ready for anal sex as soon as the clothes come off are WRONG! You need the lube to keep everything slipping and sliding for everyone’s pleasure.
4. RELAX. If you tighten up, nothing is going to happen.
5. GO SLOW. This goes along with #4. If your partner enters you slowly, you’re able to relax and allow him further entry.
6. Choose the position that feels good to you and your partner.
7. Never EVER go from anal sex directly to vaginal sex. This should be self explanatory but there are some who just can’t grasp this concept. Don’t go spreading bacteria such as E.coli up your vajayjay! Got it? Good!
8. Finally: if after trying it and you find it’s really not for you, that’s okay. It’s not your thing. It doesn’t make you any less adventurous in the bedroom. The most important thing here is that both you and your partner ENJOY the experience.
Until next time my sassy ones!
Tammy and her alter egos Lia Michaels and Stephanie Ryan make up the core authors at Sassy Vixen Publishing and together they’ve created the shared world series Temptations Resort. Look for the first books in that series to come out early 2014. Lia’s first LGBT erotic paranormal short story is now available through Amazon, ARe, Smashwords, and most major ebook outlets.
532 total views, 0 views today