#SinfullySassySundays: The Vixen Says You Are What You Eat…At Least You Taste Like It! #foodplay #oralsex
Welcome to Sinfully Sassy Sundays here at Taboo II. I’m Luscious Lia Michaels and only stopped in to welcome my alter ego The Vixen to her new weekly slot. Besides the usual welcome fan fare, my partner Tony has whipped up a few pitchers of margaritas for everyone to pass around while The Vixen continues her discussion on food play. This time she’s reminding all of us the foods we eat can and do alter how we taste to our partners. So refill your glasses and take your seats so she can get the show rollin’!
For those of you who haven’t already met me, I’m The Vixen, your guide to all things sinful, sassy, naughty and oh so taboo. This week I’m tackling another topic that many are curious about and claim not to know the answer.
“Does what you eat and drink affect the way your cum tastes?”
You better believe it, honey!
There are some foods that seem to make cum taste easier on the palate and those that make it cringe worthy. However, taste is subjective. So what I think tastes spicy or sweet, another may perceive as bitter or bland. For the purpose of this discussion, I’m going to refer to the semen, but the same applies to us, ladies so read carefully!
You may have read articles and blog posts that have talked about oral sex and giving head specifically. It is and can be enjoyable for both parties and the biggest complaint about it happens to be the taste. Precum IS NOT always sweet and neither is the rest of the spunk.
So what can you do to change the taste? Read on my sassy ones!
Ingesting foods that break down to more pungent components will make the fluid smell odd and taste bitter. Here are a few tips to avoid that.
1. Smell is connected to taste guys, so first things first. KEEP IT CLEAN DOWN THERE! Don’t expect your partner to want to go down on you when you smell like an old sweaty gym sock. Granted, there are those who are into that sort of thing, but don’t assume your partner will be.
2. Avoid or at least limit your consumption of asparagus, onions, garlic, brussel sprouts, cabbage, and broccoli. I’m not saying to stay away from these outright, but if you know you have a hot date night coming up, best to keep them off the menu.
3. Limit your consumption of alcohol, cigarettes, drugs and junk foods. These also have a way of turning your body fluids a bit more bitter tasting.
4. Limit your coffee intake as well. I know, all you Starbucks addicts are cringing at the idea of having to give up your triple mocha latte, but if you want your partner to suck you off and enjoy it, you need to make the sacrifice.
What if you just can’t give up or limit the foods and beverages listed above? Start drinking a lot of water, baby! Water is the best detox agent around. It dilutes all the “toxins” you take into your body and those your body creates during normal metabolism. Other things to try include:
1. Eat more fruits such as melons, pineapple, papaya and some berries. These tend to raise the acidity of your body fluids and combats the bitter alkaline taste of cum.
2. Cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and honey all enhance the flavor of semen.
3. Wheat grass, parsley and celery are also recommended
4. Basically eat less proteins and more fruits and veggies and the pungent odor and taste of jism will diminish.
If you want to try something that’s healthy for you and can sweeten up your cum for your partner, give the following a try. There’s no scientific evidence this will make your partner enjoy the taste of your ejaculate, but why not give it a try for yourself. What have you got to lose? You just may end up with a partner who wants to give you the hummer of your dreams…and swallow! 😉
1 cup pineapple, fresh or canned
Optional ingredients: 1 raw egg white, 2 TBS wheat germ, 2 TBS flax seed, 1 shot wheatgrass juice
Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Drink immediately. Repeat daily for best results
Learn More About The Vixen
Tammy Dennings Maggy is a multi-published poet and erotic romance author with Siren and Sassy Vixen Publishing. Her writing explores many facets of romance from ultimate betrayal to finding your soul mate. Her best selling poetry serves as a companion to her novels and has inspired entire series all on their own.
Tammy and her alter egos Lia Michaels and Stephanie Ryan make up the core authors at Sassy Vixen Publishing and together they’ve created the shared world series Temptations Resort. Look for the first books in that series to come out early 2014. Lia’s first LGBT erotic paranormal short story is now available through Amazon, ARe, Smashwords, and most major ebook outlets.
Now happily married to her own Muse and soul mate, she continues to live her dream and act as secretary to all her characters demanding to have their stories told.
459 total views, 0 views today